Context of the mission
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for bridging the gap between business strategy and technology and take ownership of the delivery of digital innovation.
This is a key role for the digital organization and will entail the end-to-end management of the complete digital project lifecycle. You can expect to be liaising with commercial and technology teams in order to determine their requirements; coordinate a team of diverse professionals, across areas such as user experience, web development, solution design, business analysis and project management.
Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager
- Taking charge of new projects that are digital related within the digital development roadmap of the Digital Transformation department
- Delivering within time, scope and budget even when unexpected hurdles appear
- Creating your internal network of specialists, keeping different stakeholders happy, e.g. product managers, IT people (both internal as well as external), colleagues etc
- Making sure the project is in line with governance and compliance rules
- Proactively follow up on new trends and evolutions
- Look for opportunities to enhance the digital customer experience and stimulate digital self service troughout the whole Retail department
- Develop, optimize and improve the digital assets in cooperation with the whole Digital Transformation team.
Profile of the Digital Project Manager
- A passion for digital, digital customer experience and online sales
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of digital project management
- Hands-on experience with complex projects in terms of scope, budget, time and people management
- Project team management experience
- A university degree, or equivalent by experience
- Dutch or French as your mother tongue, a good understanding of the other language plus a good command of English
- Conceptual strength to interpret requirements & business objectives to bridge the gap between business strategy and technology
- You are able to work in fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
- A pragmatic and commercial approach