Context of the Mission (at least french or dutch speaking)
Please note that the consultant should at least speak French or Dutch + good knowledge of English. Furthermore the working schedule will be 20 hours/ week.
The Digital Channels Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company and is responsible for managing all of the company's internal and external communications to ensure that its messages are consistent.
Responsibilities of the Digital Channels Manager Service
- Coordinate the posting of content on client's Digital Channels supported by the webmaster;
- Enforcing digital communications strategy and governance for the company;
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website;
- First line support;
- Digital project management;
- Suppliers management;
- Follow-up public procurement;
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website;
- Working with the company's IT department as well as with external suppliers;
- Measuring performance of campaigns, including on social media;
- Contribute to crisis management.
Profile of the Digital Channels Manager Service
- You have a Bachelors or Masters in Communication
- You have more than 5 years' experience in digital communications and web project management.
- You possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- You have some experience in leading public procurement procedures.
- You are interested in both internal and external communications.
- You speak Dutch, English and French.
- Softwares : Sitecore, Selligent, Wordpress, Jira, Google Analytics, MS Office, Jive.
- Knowledge of UX design practice.
- You are a creative and dynamic team player with a high sense of responsibility and leadership.