DevOps Support Engineer
We are currently looking for a DevOps Support Engineer to work within a new and exciting DevOps team to support production systems, deliver automation and assist in successful delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping support, maintain and ensure the smooth running of all mission critical applications as part of the project team. You will be responsible for the rollout, configuration and monitoring of production software & maintaining deployment scripts for Pre-production and Production environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in the early stages of their career as it provides excellent on the job learning opportunities and growth.
- Experience of cloud technologies e.g. AWS/Azure
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft software technologies e.g. .NET, Visual Studio
- Thorough understanding of IIS and related concepts including administration through Powershell
- Basic knowledge of messaging technologies - Windows MSMQ
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery concepts + toolsets
- Familiarity using Confluence and JIRA
- Awareness of configuration and release management
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodology