Developer/ Analyst Programmer (Oracle/ PL-SQL) - South Surrey
We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer to join our multi-national Client in their South Surrey offices.
The Analyst Programmer will be involved in both project work and production support for core business applications based on Oracle PL/SQL and Java technologies. Responsibilities will involve the following:
- Contribute to the design of new system development and maintaining existing system capabilities with a Serviced Oriented Architecture
- Work with off-shore partners in reviewing requirements/ functional documents/ coding
- Evaluate new development software and technologies
- Undertake unit testing
- Provide technical support for the production running of core business systems/ applications
- Diagnose faults, create code fixes/ data-patches resolving production issues
- Identity, define and propose system improvements
The successful PL/SQL Developer will demonstrate previous experience in traditional Oracle database development. You will have a thorough understanding of Oracle mainstream development technologies and a proven capability Oracle PL/SQL (stored procedures, triggers, functions, performance tuning etc.). Any additional experience in Java/ ADF/ APEX will be beneficial. Additionally, you will possess an understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and have demonstrable experience of multi-tier developments from Client Server to Web based development. Ideally you will possess a strong track record of full lifecycle project development and implementations in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
Should you be interested in this opportunity and have the required experience in Oracle database development please apply to register your interest.