Concur Trainer is required ASAP with previous experience/exposure to ideally both Concur and Fiori
The role is responsible for providing specialist and expert support to develop and deliver education and training materials for the rollouts of Fiori and Concur. This may include combinations of classroom based, eLearning and virtual classroom materials.
The role will also be responsible for delivering learning/support sessions to:
- Super users, such that they are able to cascade the training to end-users (Train the Trainer).
- End users
- The individual may be responsible for supporting the markets post-deployment so travel could be involved in this role.
Essential previous experience
- Ideally 3 years + in Concur but will consider upwards of 18 months minimum in Concur
- Strong experience in online training development and video tools such as Camtasia
- Must have experience in delivering live meeting workshops
- Major ERP por SAP Programe experience
- Excellent proven track record of delivery with demanding working environments working to tight deadlines
- Experience in instructional design and/or adult education
- Experience in designing and developing digital learning solutions for large audiences
- Experience in developing learning solutions for cloud-based applications
- Experience of learning delivery both in classrooms and virtually
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams to complete tasks to meet team objectives
- Solid understanding of training and development processes
- Specific experience in MS Office tools and education and training development software.