BA Business Analyst role
Our client, an exciting market leader, is looking for a person demonstrating good Business Analysis and Testing skills, with a few years experience applying those skills across a variety of different projects and situations, to join their busy IT team at their picturesque HQ in Surrey.
Someone who takes ownership, wants to get to the details, controls communication and documentation, works as a team player and across departments. Someone who enjoys the challenge, happy to learn, happy to make recommendations, to think outside of the box, to roll their sleeves up, to trouble shoot, to stay with the project from start to end.
Someone who will fully engage in the culture and products of our clients organisation to help them grow and become better.
- Demonstrate the ability to gain agreement of business requirements
- Demonstrate strong business testing capability, defining test criteria and facilitate test execution aligning to the defined approach
- Own the effective introduction/deployment of change whether internally or externally
- Ensure integrity of the requirements is maintained through project lifecycle
- Demonstrate adherence to the agreed methodology and help us enhance our approach
- Maintain good overall awareness of all change activity, projects and their interrelations/dependencies, systems functionality and business processes
- Proficient at carrying out investigations, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business functions & processes, the information used & the data on which the information is based
- Apply common sense, pragmatism and initiative when conducting investigations and analysis to ensure practical, cost effective and thoughtful recommendations
- Consistently delivers to agreed quality, costs and timelines for each piece of work
- Demonstrate consistently strong and timely communication skills
- Can build positive relationships with all colleagues
- Communication, verbal and/or written, has clarity, precision, relevance and is timely and informative to the intended audience
- Can manage workshops to extract real business requirements to allow process/systems solutions to be defined taking into account IT, business and commercial drivers
- Control documents in an accurate and timely fashion, managing through the various approval gates
Leadership / Mentorship
- Would be able to lead and enhance our business testing capabilities
- Is commercially aware and considers the potential impacts on the (internal and external) customer and company for all decisions made
- Demonstrates the ability to lead team discussions and explain new ideas being the go-to person for the project team
- In the absence of a Project Manager to drive through agreed actions
To find out more about this role, please apply or email your CV to Daniel.email@example.com