Business Analyst- Clinical Information Systems
My client are a consultancy working with a number of healthcare clients based in London and Surrey. This role will require you to work on client site based in London but also at their office in Surrey. You will need to have business analysis experience in a healthcare setting. You must have a proven track record in healthcare software business analysis, ideally working for or within an NHS clinical setting. You will need a broad understanding of healthcare policies and procedures, clinical terms and the current drivers in healthcare practices. You must have worked with development teams on software updates and depolyments.
* Business analysis experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience of working with project methodologies such as PRINCE2 and Agile.
* Experience of gathering, identifying, interpreting and elaborating customer requirements.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good all-round knowledge of healthcare practices, ideally in a clinical setting.
* Good all-round knowledge of the NHS healthcare system, healthcare policies and clinical terms.