BI/Reports Developer - SQL (SSRS/SSAS/SSRS) and BI visualisation tools
As a Business Intelligence (BI)/Reports Developer you will be tasked with helping the business to track performance, identify new revenue opportunities, support evidence-based sales pitches, and inform key business decision making, through the development of insightful dashboards & reports and the production of complex ad-hoc analysis.
Candidates must have experience in a similar role using:
- SQL programming (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- BI visualisation tools (Power BI/Tableau/Cognos)
- Working with wider Research & Analytics team and business stakeholder's to identify, scope, document and develop key analytics and business intelligence (BI) opportunities
- Develop reporting that offers end-users an easy and intuitive way to interact with their data, to spot the pieces of information most critical to their jobs and to act on them immediately. To include dashboards, heat and geographic maps with drill-down and drill-through capability, actionable key performance indicators (KPIs), automatic report scheduling and business alerts.
- Engaging in full report development life cycle including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Support.
- Maximizing reporting performance
- Pulling & cleaning data from business systems and other sources using languages such as SQL and Python, to produce ad-hoc analysis based on business requirements.
- Helping to upskill the wider Research & Analytics team through training and knowledge sharing.
Please note some international travel may be required
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience interacting with Microsoft data/analytics stack: Azure, HDInsight, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Statistical methods, machine learning & predictive modelling algorithms
In return our client offers: 25 days holiday per annum, a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.