Back End Developer - C#/.NET/Asp.NET/SQL
The project will be working on scalable web systems which process large amounts of video footage. You should have worked on scalable and distributed web systems in the past. There service will be both On-Premises and Cloud based, experience with Software as a Service is advantageous.
WCF & WebAPI
CI,CD and TDD experience (Ideally TFS)
My client is an exciting high-growth UK business that develops and sells technology solutions for the law enforcement and security sectors. There world-leading smart, efficient and secure body-worn video systems operate in situations of heightened tension, danger and fear. These are situations that for some people are 'all in a days' work'. Their products provide reassurance, confidence and support for those people. Their technology reduces crime, and saves time and money.
The market for body worn video equipment, software and services is currently experiencing hyper growth in excess of 50% year-on-year. As a leader in this market, my client is undergoing rapid change as they strive to keep pace and seize global market opportunities.
They currently supply and support cameras and software to clients in 35 countries, and have operations in the UK, the USA, Australia, India and Hong Kong. There international activities are growing rapidly.
- Self-starting developer able to work with minimal direction in a rapid changing environment
- Help define architectures and best in class practices for software development
- Contribute to the design of software solutions, bringing in fresh thinking and offering constructive feedback
- Report progress on development at daily stand-ups and escalate issues or slippage in a timely fashion, identifying remedial action to keep the project on track
- Share & document technical and domain knowledge to improve support and eliminate single points of failure
- Ensure all development goes through appropriate approval, test and deployment processes
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team. Engage professionally with global business users and suppliers as required
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation to deliver work within project time lines and budgets. Be able to organise own time, schedule tasks for completion and deliver work to that schedule
XP Pair Programming
Your reward will be a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work in an exciting, high-growth business where your efforts will be recognised.
Holidays: 25 days plus Bank Holidays (Holiday Purchase Available)
Start date: Ideally August 2017
For more information, please call Katie Parker on 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org