Application Developer (C#/ASP.net MVC/SQL)
E-Resourcing has a fantastic opportunity for a C#/.NET Developer to join our client, a leading financial organisation in Central London.
The role of the Application Developer is working on applications typically for modelling and technical pricing activities, so the ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of mathematical, actuarial or statistical methodologies as required.
- Excellent background in Full-Stack Development roles working with C#, ASP.net MVC, and SQL on complex applications with large data sets (not just web development)
- Ideally some experience of the latest development technologies (including Web API 2.0, Entity Framework 6, AngularJS and Bootstrap)
- Strong mathematical and computational ability - ideally previous work in financial sector
The role will involve all stages of the development life cycle, from requirements analysis, coding, unit testing, system testing, to UAT and warranty-support.
- Design and development of application solutions incorporating web-based user interfaces, communication layers,
calculation engines, data layers and database structures.
- Production of solution documentation including technical specifications and design documents based upon business
requirements and agreed environmental design.
- Liaison with business representatives, subject-matter experts, business analysts, product owners, scrum-masters,
developers, testers and architects to ensure that all requirements are within scope of the proposed solution.
- Involvement in the promotion of developed solutions through various environments in adherence with the change
If the role sounds of interest and you have the experience required please email me your CV and I will call you to discuss in more detail.
The company offers a generous benefits package: contributary pension scheme where company contributes between 4% and 17% depending on the contribution of the individual; life assurance; private medical insurance; permanent health insurance; personal accident insurance and additional flexible benefits.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on 01372 748 444 / firstname.lastname@example.org