2nd Line Field Support Engineer- Travel, Windows, SharePoint, London
My client are a Support Consultancy Service based in London who are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work on the Helpdesk as well as on client site. You must be willing to travel across London and inside the M25 for this role. This role will involve working on the helpdesk at head office and desktop support on client site.
- Remote / On Site Support, Ticket management, Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Email (Exchange 2007/2010,2013, Office 365, Gmail etc)
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 on premise and Azure, GPO, AD, File Servers and any other server roles.
- Deployment and implementation of new workstations and network hardware across multiple remote sites.
- SharePoint (O365).
- General desktop support, Hardware\software diagnosis and break fix.
- Image creation and deployment.
- Application packaging and deployment.
- Windows OS 7,8 and 10
- MS Office Suite 2010 upwards
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN, Routing, VPN and basic WAN.